Meet Beverly Chorey
In June, Beverly will celebrate forty-five years with Sordoni. She began her career here while she was a senior at West Side Area Vocational Technical School. She was hired through the Co-Op Education Program. After graduation, she began working full time beginning in the Data Processing Department and later was transferred to the Accounting department where she currently is our Project Cost/Billing administrator. Bev shared that Sordoni has had a major influence on her as she has matured through the years and attributes that to the leadership which has encouraged her to perform to the best of her ability. She also credits all the truly amazing people she feels fortunate to be able to work with.
5 Interesting Things you may not know about Bev
- Beverly started working at Sordoni when she was 17 years old
- When asked, “What would you name the autobiography of your life?” Bev stated “If only I knew then what I know now, I still would not change a thing. Life has been very good to me. I have a wonderful family, a place to live and food to eat, and a good job all these years”.
- If she could learn to do anything it would be to play the piano.
- She loves to knit and crochet and spend time with her grandchildren.
- If she wasn’t working for Sordoni she would love to work at or own her own yarn shop.
It’s because of people like Beverly that Sordoni has been named as one of the Best Places to Work in PA. Thank you for all of your hard work and dedication.