Complete your project faster.
Sordoni can complete your project 33% faster, and save 6% versus general contracting.*
Our experience has shown that the best path to a successful project is an integrated team of architecture, engineering, and construction professionals that leverages the talents, experience, and insights of all participants. The Sordoni Design-Build approach emphasizes transparency, communication, and knowledge sharing to deliver to the owner a better, faster, less costly, and less adversarial construction project.
An important first step of the Sordoni Design-Build solution is the completion of a Project Feasibility Study. This study enables the Sordoni team and the Owner to work together to define critical project parameters: scope, design concept, land development requirements, budget and schedule. With these key project parameters defined, clients can make decisive go / no-go decisions for their projects. This process also jumpstarts the preconstruction and construction phases of the project so they proceed smoothly and efficiently.
The key advantages of engaging Sordoni as your Design-Build partner include:
- Single point of contact and responsibility
- Construction Manager, Architect, and Engineers work as a contractual team
- Open-book, transparent process
- Constructability and value engineering opportunities are addressed in design phase
- Opportunity for reduced schedule
- Cost control from start of project design
- Owner participation in selection of subcontractors (subcontracts are competitively bid)
- Guaranteed Maximum Price (GMP)
- Savings after completion of project are returned to Owner