Current activity at the Church of St. Gregory:
- Patch work inside the existing facility at what will be the new Family Bathroom.
- The rain garden was created roughly in order for the storm piping to be completed.
- Installing structural members for the Won Door system that separates the Narthex and Nave areas. Wood blocking for the interior trim and millwork are ongoing. Installing framing at the screened in portion to hide the HVAC equipment at the Southwest corner.
- EPDM installation is complete except for coping.
- Interior metal stud assemblies are complete.
- Rough-in work for both HVAC and plumbing is 97% complete at this time
- The sprinkler system is installed in the new Addition.
- Rough-in work is near completion. Locations for the monitors are needed to complete their installation. Gypsum board ceiling assembly to start.